APDC is a special purpose real estate investment trust (REIT) which has been established to own properties (land and buildings) that are operated or being developed as data centres.
APDC has been established with the intention of providing investors with a stable income via quarterly distributions of cash flows and the potential for capital growth by investing in assets in a high growth and developing industry.
APDC provides investors with:
- a ground-floor opportunity to invest in Australia’s first listed data centre real estate investment trust;
- exposure to a geographically diverse portfolio of data centre sites in Melbourne, Sydney and Perth;
- a distribution of 2.25 cps per quarter for the period to 30 December 2014 and a tax-deferred component;
- long-term triple-net leases pursuant to which all maintenance, taxes, insurance and outgoings will be paid by NEXTDC as the property tenant www.nextdc.com;
- annual rental increases linked to CPI with market reviews every 5 years; and
- investment liquidity provided by listing on ASX.